Paul Cheneour is a Flautist/composer, trained at the Guildhall School of Music London under the late Professor Rainer Schuelein. For 46 years since then he has played, composed, taught, and run workshops and masterclasses including CMSP prison work and Skyros, in England, Europe, Mexico, and Greece. He has 57 albums to his credit published by Northstar music UK, 5 major films, including EMMA award winning ‘6th Happiness’ and ‘Hideous Kinky’. Best Foreign film winner in 2007 ‘In The Place of the Dead’ videos and documentaries including BBC 2’s Egyptian Journeys, The City & The City, The Widow & The Serpent.
From 2000-2005 he lived on the Mexico/ USA border, co-founded 7Changes and Inner Silence and was a regular featured soloist at the Bebop jazz club Monterrey. Paul was voted No: 72 in “The world’s best jazz flautists of all time” by www.digitaldreamdoor.com readers in 2005.
Since returning to UK projects include: The Zen Bicycle Band, AEONA Flutes, The Paradiso Flute & Strings quartets – performing at 11 Downing Street for the Treasury music society. The DAD cross channel Transmettre/Transmit art installation. DVD film ‘The Painter and the Musician’ with artist Joanna Jones. Sufi-Baul-Fusion, ‘whereness’, Free Range Orchestra, CZW Trio & Dragonfly.
- DAD RADIO #9 | Weathertime
- DAD RADIO #4 | Kearsney Interpreted
- DAD RADIO # 3 | 23 April 2021
- DAD Artists at home
- Paul Cheneour
- Alma Tischlerwood’s ALICE launch: 1 June, in Kearsney Abbey
- Art in the Park – Kearsney Interpreted Artists Films
- Park Bench Video Preview
- DAD @ SALT
- a tangible reminder, a souvenir, of the collaborative work ‘Weathertime’.
- Weathertime Premiere
- Nautical Threads project film
- Second Spontaneous Creativity workshop
- Exciting upcoming events
- Korinna Returns to Dover
- 2008 London Biennale
- Transmettre-Transmit opening
- Transmettre-Transmit in Dover District