Mike Tedder is a graduate of Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, now based in Dover, with a passion for mixed-media collage, photography and design. His work is inspired by many stimuli such as a dream, an emotion, language, something suddenly remembered, a song, or the experience of a particular moment. Exploring a juxtaposition of reality, fantasy, aesthetics and sensation, he seeks to examine the transient moments of real life experiences within both shared and autobiographical contexts. He has been commissioned, published and has exhibited in solo/group events across the UK, Europe & North America.
- Plates …
- Childhood food memories
- Sourcing and preparing food is a creative process
- Lobster, Dutch Apple Tart, Frankfurters….
- Don’t forget the mustard
- A Mediterranean plate
- DAD RADIO #9 | Weathertime
- DAD RADIO # 3 | 23 April 2021
- Dover’s Big Draw 2020
- Exploring the Pop up possibilities at the Buckland Mill site
- Dover print fair 2020
- Dover Printfest
- Art in the Park – Kearsney Interpreted Artists Films
- Park Bench Video Preview
- cup sleeves and posters
- Park Bench: final day at Kearsney
- The Park Bench Project
- Art in the Park: Kearsney Interpreted Graphic Design Workshop
- DAD @ SALT
- a tangible reminder, a souvenir, of the collaborative work ‘Weathertime’.
- Weathertime Premiere