Miles Umney is interested in the relationship between art and research, documentation, presentation and archiving. He explores these fields through the production and exhibition of video and installation based artworks, as well as an ongoing involvement with curation and gallery work.
- Transit: Pulp & Rags: The Grand Finale
- Salon Evening at the National Trust White Cliffs Visitor Centre
- War & Peace: An overview by Nigel Clarke, Peter Sheppard Skӕrved and Malene Skӕrved
- DAD hosted discourse: Beacons and Borders – The Sources and Resources of Exchange
- Performance of Between Beacon and Shaft
- Artsmark workshops
- Composition and improvisation workshop with Matthew Sharp