Victoria has studied at University of Kent, CCCU and is at present continuing her investigation into aleatoric mark making for her MA at UCA. A local artist, born in Dover, she is inspired by Taoist and Zen concerns of oneness and unity. Her work attempts to achieve a balance through materials and process, chance and choice, chaos and order, spontaneity and intuition. “chance alone is at the source of every innovation, of all creation in the biosphere. Pure chance, absolutely free but blind, at the very root of the stupendous edifice of evolution” ( Jaques Monod: Nobel Biologist, Chance and Necessity , 1972).
- DAD RADIO #9 | Weathertime
- DAD RADIO # 3 | 23 April 2021
- Art in the Park – Kearsney Interpreted Artists Films
- Park Bench Video Preview
- July 21st 2018 Park Bench Artists and writers in Keasney Abbey and Russell Gardens
- The Park Bench Project
- Food and Doodling mixed well at the Dover Big Draw
- DAD @ SALT
- INSPIRED Carnival
- a tangible reminder, a souvenir, of the collaborative work ‘Weathertime’.
- Getting ready for the INSPIRED Carnival
- Weathertime Premiere
- Ways to Rio: Making Mondays 10x better