-Dancer, Singer, Actor, Musician, Artist and Poet.
Chevonne has been dancing from the age of four and has developed a huge passion for all forms of art, when finally feeling ready and gaining the courage, she decided to pursue the art subjects that had mesmerised her from a very young age. Finally deciding to audition for a lead role in the musical Les Miserables, her love for theatre was enhanced after being gifted the role of Madame Thernadier and also received a lifetime opportunity to tour and perform the show in America.
Chevonne’s artwork has been presented two years in a row at The Mall Gallery in London and loved seeing her work on the walls.
From West End shows to Local pubs, Chevonne’s love to perform is strong, gaining new experiences and loving to help others along the way.
- Poetry on the benches
- DAD RADIO #4 | Kearsney Interpreted
- DAD RADIO # 3 | 23 April 2021
- Pysren & the Vampire
- Alma Tischlerwood’s ALICE launch: 1 June, in Kearsney Abbey
- Art in the Park – Kearsney Interpreted Artists Films
- Park Bench Video Preview
- The soundtrack for the PARK BENCH moving image piece is underway
- Dover’s itinerant Big Draw 2018
- PLAY: Dover’s Big Draw 2018
- July 21st 2018 Park Bench Artists and writers in Keasney Abbey and Russell Gardens
- The Park Bench Project
- Big Draw 2017: making Lines move animation workshop at the DBL hub
- Big Draw 2017: Kearsney Abbey Gardens
- FRESHART Exhibition at DBL ART 31 Gallery
- A weekend of concentration