Gwen Hedley is an artist and Educater. She holds a Bachelor of Education (Hons) degree and worked for many years in Primary schools. Latterly, she has worked with adults, teaching Design and Stitched Textile courses in France, Germany, Sweden, Japan, and extensively in UK. She has been ‘visiting artist’ to ‘A’ Level Textile students in schools, and has published two books.
Her contemporary textile pieces, use cloth, paper, paint and thread and are concerned with changes in surface and structure, wrought by the ravages of time and elemental forces.
- It’s not ‘us and them’ but ‘us all’
- Plates …
- Childhood food memories
- Sourcing and preparing food is a creative process
- Lobster, Dutch Apple Tart, Frankfurters….
- Don’t forget the mustard
- A Mediterranean plate
- DAD RADIO # 3 | 23 April 2021
- Art in the Park – Kearsney Interpreted Artists Films
- Park Bench Video Preview
- Park Bench: final day at Kearsney
- The Park Bench Project