Nature and complex geometries have once again become an influence upon architecture. Philip explores architecture through the lens of landscape phenomena and – as Ruskin did – believes architecture can be an amalgam of ecological and social values.
He spends each weekend restoring a Georgian house below Dover Castle built for officers of the Garrison and recently commenced his MA in Architecture.
- DAD RADIO # 3 | Kearsney Interpreted Pt. 1
- What Next Zoom Salons
- Art in the Park – Kearsney Interpreted Artists Films
- Park Bench Video Preview
- THE EXPLORERS WALK1 : An architects walk with Philip Hutton
- Explorers Walk Leaders explore the West Wing Battery
- Park Bench: final day at Kearsney
- The Park Bench Project