Based in Ramsgate, Emily graduated in 2000 with a BA(HONS) in Fine Art. A painter and textile artist she exhibits regularly in Kent and further afield with her mainly figurative artworks. Since 2001 Emily has been working on a variety of community projects including murals, lantern parades and carnivals.
- It’s not ‘us and them’ but ‘us all’
- You can’t always have what you want
- Plates …
- Childhood food memories
- Sourcing and preparing food is a creative process
- Lobster, Dutch Apple Tart, Frankfurters….
- Don’t forget the mustard
- A Mediterranean plate
- DAD Artists at home
- Emily Tull
- Getting ready for the INSPIRED Carnival
- Ways to Rio: Making Mondays 10x better