Deborah Colam trained as a Paper Conservator at Camberwell School of Arts & Craft from 1978 – 1981. After further training at the Courtauld Institute and working for The Museum of London and Canterbury Cathedral Library & Archive she established Castle Fine Arts Studio in 1986. The studio has always combined a Paper Conservation workshop and framing service aimed primarily at museums and corporate clients. After having a gallery and workshops in Dover for 16 years, the studio moved into purpose-built premises in Guston in 2002.
- Plates …
- Childhood food memories
- Sourcing and preparing food is a creative process
- Lobster, Dutch Apple Tart, Frankfurters….
- Don’t forget the mustard
- A Mediterranean plate
- Art in the Park – Kearsney Interpreted Artists Films
- Park Bench Video Preview
- The Park Bench Project gets under way
- The Park Bench Project
- Masterclass in Conservation Mounting